Small, discreet, and quick to fit. Perfect for many first-time wearers. This model consists of three parts: the housing which sits behind the ear, a thin earwire connecting the housing to the receiver, and the receiver which goes directly into the ear.
What is a lithium-ion battery?
• A Lithium Ion (LiIon) battery is the most popular rechargeable battery technology used in consumer electronics. It creates energy by moving Lithium ions within the battery cell from a negative to positive electrode. It has achieved high use in consumer products because it is light-weight, low maintenance and has a high battery capacity allowing for long use after a short charge cycle. It is already used in many electronics like cellular phones, headphones, and tablets. Why was it selected for a hearing aid system?
• Lithium-ion is an ideal battery for a hearing aid system because it allows for a full day of use even when streaming from accessories. There is no memory effect within the battery so it can be charged daily and there is no need to fully discharge the battery before placing it back in the charger. Additionally, it will last the lifetime of the hearing aid with several years of repeated charging. Are there any special considerations for use and care?
• There are certain considerations for rechargeable batteries, but they are not considered exceptional as people are more familiar with rechargeable technology because it is widely used. Electronics with lithium-ion batteries should be placed in the correct charger with the correct voltage. Devices should not be charged at extreme temperatures. Charging should be done at temperatures between 0 and +40 degree Celsius (33-104 degrees Fahrenheit). The device can be worn if temperatures are outside of these limits. Are there any special considerations for long-term storage if the hearing aids will not be used?
• Yes. If you will not be wearing your hearing aids for several weeks, it is important to take them out of the charging ports, press the rocker switch for three seconds so that they turn off and place them in the chargers’ reservoir (where your earbud usually rests). Is it safe to travel on an airplane with a lithium-ion rechargeable hearing aid?
• Yes, it is safe to wear these lithium-ion rechargeable hearing aids on a plane and to bring the charger on board. It is also safe to check the hearing aids and/or charger in your luggage. They have passed safety and quality tests and their size is below the allowed maximum.
• The limitations to having lithium-ion batteries in checked bags revolve around “uninstalled” lithium-ion batteries. Because both the charger and hearing aids have “installed” lithium-ion batteries the restriction does not apply.
• There is a watt hour limitation (100 watt hours) to check a lithium-ion battery as well. The Synergy rechargeable system is within these limitations making them safe to carry-on or check on an airplane. Can I ship my lithium-ion rechargeable hearing aids?
• Shipping regulations can change so the best action would be to check with the post office on the current requirements for your exact shipment. Lithium-ion FAQs What if my battery doesn’t last all day?
• If your charger indicated a fully charged hearing aid in the morning when you inserted your hearing aids and it did not make it through your day on more than one occasion, you should consult your professional. This hearing aid should last a full day with streaming and should be evaluated if it does not. Will my lithium-ion battery last longer if I don’t charge it every night?
• Unlike NiCad batteries, lithium-ion batteries do not have a charge memory. That means deep-discharge cycles are not required. So the best practice is to charge your hearing aids every night and unplug your charger when not charging. Will the battery deteriorate after a year?
• No, the performance has been calculated to ensure that your battery will last at a minimum three years. How do I dispose of my lithium-ion rechargeable hearing aid?
• Your local community laws may require that your hearing devices and charger be disposed of via your local electronics recycling/disposal process.
Reference • www.batteryuniversity.com
Connect directly to your Compatible phone via the Thrive Hearing or TruLink Hearing app. Stream phone calls, music and more, directly from your smartphone to your hearing aids Deliver pristine sound and exceptional listening clarity Eliminate buzzing and whistling Help you better understand conversations and hear comfortably in any noise environment
Starkey's and Nuear's long-lasting rechargeable hearing aids are small and easy to use. Our best hearing technology just got better.
Immersive sound for true listening enjoyment.
Long lasting charge delivers superior hearing.
All-in-one charger holds enough charge to provide portable charging without plugging into the wall.
Only available in Livio AI, Livio and Muse iQ RIC Rechargeable hearing aids.
Nuear and Starkey Provider
Made for iPhone BTE
Made for iPhone RIC
Quality Hearing Care Guaranteed: Rocky Mount 252-442-3335 or Knightdale 919-217-6009
Hours of Operation: Monday - Thursday 9 am to 5 pm
Invisible Solutions: Invisible* and Powerful
Rechargeable hearing aids Recharge. Relax. Repeat. Trust in the reliability of rechargeable
Hearing Instruments & Rechargable Hearing Aid(s)
Hearing Aids & Advance Technology
We help provide better hearing through discreet and intuitive hearing aids in Rocky Mount and Knightdale, NC.
We offer an array of affordable hearing aid options to meet every budget, cosmetic and hearing loss need.
Our certified hearing aid specialists use a personalized approach in recommending hearing aid options to best meet every patient’s preferences. Below you will learn about the many different hearing aid technology features offered as well as our friendly purchase financing options.
Made For iPhone RIC
iSDS: The Made for iPhone® Hearing Aid
iSDS™ hearing aids connect directly to the iPhone®, iPad® and iPod® touch via our TruLink™ Hearing Control app. Together iSDS™ and TruLink™ deliver the most personalized hearing experience ever and are designed to:
Stream calls from your iPhone® directly to your hearing aids using Bluetooth® 4.0 wireless technology Deliver pristine sound and exceptional listening clarity Help you hear comfortably in noise Eliminate buzzing and whistling Stream FaceTime®, music and more directly to your hearing aids.
Invisible –in-Canal size -Non Wireless & Wireless
Enjoy virtually no buzzing or whistling
Comfortable and custom fit to your ear canal
Designed for easy removal for better ear health.
Starkey Product Line - Soundlens non wireless & Wireless
Nuear Product Line - Synergy or Synergy IQ invisible
Non Wireless & Wireless hearing aids
Wireless Streaming NuEar SDS Hearing Aids
Pairs with Surflink Mobile to reduce listening effort in noisy environment
Fit comfortably and discreetly on your ears
To see how others have overcome their hearing loss difficulties through the use of our advanced hearing aid technology simply view our patient testimonial page.
*Invisibility may vary based upon your ear’s anatomy.